View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:33 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1990 Tristar 190 and 1998 Baha Cruiser Mach 1 290
The pics are from the removable floor sections still need to do the cut outs but other than that they are good to go.
got the three removeable floor sections done and the driver side (no pics yet) almost done with the carept. Still have to do the front sections which should be easier once I have the floor pieces back in over the gas tank. Also spent some time cleaning off the gas tank it was a mess. And then I still have the panels that hide all the wires in front of the two forward seats but I think I need to do some glass work on them first.

Also want to *** a new swim deck may thinking of the same type, found some non slip matting like what is already on there for pretty cheap, might see how this one cleans up.

Picture # 2 See the exhaust hole fitting, Does anyone know what that is called or where to get a replacement? I have one that is pretty beat up if not too hard to find might get a replacement.

To answer when I got this boat- I got this boat Jan 2012. Was in pretty rough shape I guess but I thought the price was right until someone posted that tristar in Des Moines this week DOHHH...

12 more payments on my other boat and I may be looking for a upgrade mastercraft

I consider this my learn everything on boat.
Attached Images