View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:31 AM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Everything evolves or comes around. Wake boarding may wane in the years to come and slalom my come back strong. The decade has been rough for the boating industry as we all know. One thing that makes wake boarding and wake surfing strong is that you don't need a course to practice and excel in the sport.

We all buy our boats for different reasons and I for one am not going to rationalize anything to this troll.

If you take what Jim says above...sounds like someone has sour grapes...

If you really want to be an elitist I am sure you can go to MC in Venore and order a complete custom boat with customer interior and drive train and all custom accouterments. Spend a couple of hundred grand why not...then you can have your elite MC. I bet you can even get some custom badgeing

I bet also you could have your underwater gear gold electro-plated and you can have your own personal "Gold" edition MC - that no one else will have. - You could also get custom gel on the back that says.... - "Can't Touch This!" -

At least this troll sparked many of us to herald out pride in ownership of an MC...