View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 04:27 PM
rkhodges21 rkhodges21 is offline
TT Enthusiast
Join Date: Feb 2012
Boat: 14' aluminum jonboat
Location: I got the Kentucky Blues
Posts: 292
You must have a CDL, am I right? If you live in a rural area, and your son is a good driver, then you probably have nothing to worry about letting him drive even if you pass a cop. The best thing to do though if at all possible is avoid the situation all together. If you know you have to drive, don't drink.
Reply With Quote