01-23-2013, 07:53 AM
Join Date: Jul 2007
Boat: 2008, PS 197, LY6
Location: Northeast / Vermont
Now we're talking!
Originally Posted by 03 35th Anniversary
Now that I'm working in SoCal again.
I got the old 03 CR125R out of a 9 year Texas Barn Sleep, Freshened it up with
- FMF Fatty Pipe
- FMF Silencer
- V-Force 3 Reeds
- New Jets (to match the reeds and pipe)
- 53 Tooth Rear Renthal Sprocket (up from a 52)
- Renthal Chain
- Renthal Bars
- Renthal Grips
- White Plastics
- New Graphics (so I at least look like I know what I'm doing)
- and a full service front to rear
- Oh yea... and a new spark plug!
Here are some before and after pics.
86' 19 Skier, 351 PCM (sold)
2008 197 ProStar, LY6