Deskinned the transom this afternoon. I was curious how the curve in the transom was made and it looks like the transom had some small relief cuts that allowed the bend.
I also cut out the left side primary and secondary stringers. I was debating cutting out/replacing the stringers one at a time, but some sloppy glassing from the previous floor replacement made up my mind. I want to be sure that I grind all of this out and smooth out the floor. Floor still seems very solid minus two stringers.
Still no progress on the rudder assembly. However, here are some images of the transom deskinned. I'll post some images of the stringer removal after I cut out the right side.