View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:10 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1997 Sammy Duvall 205
I like

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
Selling my 1997 Mastercraft Prostar 205 Sammy Duvall edition. 275hp 350 Indmar engine The PS 205 is 20'6" long, has a beam of 87", 275hp 350 Indmar engine and with an open bow provides a seating capacity for 10. I am the original owner and purchased the boat new from Midwest Mastercraft in 1998. It has been maintained and winterized by Midwest and Sunnyside Marine each year. It is stored in a heated garage in the winter and is kept on a covered lift during the summer. I have had no mechanical problems at all and cosmetically it is in great shape. The boat has @ 520 hours.There is normal wear as you would expect on a 1997 boat. The hull provides competition slalom wakes, as well as large rampy wakeboard wakes with the addition of a little ballast. I have used this boat for slalom skiing the course, barefooting, wakeboarding, and wakesurfing. I'm not sure there is a better 'all around' famliy boat on the market at this price. It is currently in storage in western Wisconsin. Arrangements can be made to see the boat for serious buyers.

Includes:
- Mastercraft trailer w/ spare
- Mooring cover
- Bimini top w/ cover
- Barefoot International Boom
- Skylon extended pylon
- Two 500lb fat sacs and pump