View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 09:10 PM
MC Fanatic
Boat: 1997 Sammy Duvall 205
I like

Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
Selling my 1997 Mastercraft Prostar 205 Sammy Duvall edition. 275hp 350 Indmar engine The PS 205 is 20'6" long, has a beam of 87", 275hp 350 Indmar engine and with an open bow provides a seating capacity for 10. I am the original owner and purchased the boat new from Midwest Mastercraft in 1998. It has been maintained and winterized by Midwest and Sunnyside Marine each year. It is stored in a heated garage in the winter and is kept on a covered lift during the summer. I have had no mechanical problems at all and cosmetically it is in great shape. The boat has @ 520 hours.There is normal wear as you would expect on a 1997 boat. The hull provides competition slalom wakes, as well as large rampy wakeboard wakes with the addition of a little ballast. I have used this boat for slalom skiing the course, barefooting, wakeboarding, and wakesurfing. I'm not sure there is a better 'all around' famliy boat on the market at this price. It is currently in storage in western Wisconsin. Arrangements can be made to see the boat for serious buyers.

- Mastercraft trailer w/ spare
- Mooring cover
- Bimini top w/ cover
- Barefoot International Boom
- Skylon extended pylon
- Two 500lb fat sacs and pump