View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:16 AM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by XStar08 View Post
Just as a side comment: I don't think that MC is any better re quality than other US hand made manufacturers out there as you point it out. You seem to have well studied their marketing proposals. In my point of view MC is leading re design and style, CC is better in quality and well tested products (but you can't look at them, only with darc sunglasses )
When boating I mostly see older MC, CC's and BU's in that order on my waterways. I do believe there is quality difference. I have yet to see a 5 year old Tahoe on the water. I have a friend with a 10 year old Rinker...and it looks old...runs well(mercruiser) - not used much. But the Gel and interior not as nice shape as my MC. Major difference I noted is when bouncing on waves...lot's of flex and rattle on rinker... and I flex and rattle on my MC PS

We'll see what the new CEO does... hey a new X-25 only costs $527 month with a 5% rate...I'll let you all calculate the term .

Remember it's a boat... here's a 65K Pontoon...lol... models not included... and actually talent better on our swim suit thread.

"Please remember posting guidelines when posting on this thread..."
Attached Images