View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 01:34 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
I saw this... I wish I was friends with Mark Levin.... tyranny is right... this president is a joke. He's lucky economy in crapper and more people with their hand out went out to vote. I am still upset about the right not getting out there and voting... douche bag would have not been re-elected I bet. I know we should respect the office of the president - but he craps on the Constitution which I believe allows me to have zero respect for him...he's a tyrant trying to circumvent the Constitution by executive order....
I hate to break the news to you, but he isn't the first to disobey his oath to uphold the Constitution. There have been many before him that have done it and many congressmen who have done it. The more I read history, the less and less favorable I look upon our past 'commander-in-cheif' and the less respect I have for the men who have held the office.

woodrow wilson is the was one of the worst offenders and the fact that the image of Andrew Jackson is on a federal reserve note should disgust americans....but not enough of them know their history to understand why.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul