Thread: Nhl 2013
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:51 PM
TT Regular

Boat: x25
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTWon View Post
It's ESPN. You can't really take what they say literal. Its all about the SEC in College football and when it comes to Hockey, Bettman's poster child Cindy Criesby is always at front. Wings are going to have some challenges. Lidstrom left some skates that can never be filled, but i believe we will make the playoffs but the run might be short. Howard was playing amazing last year. And you can not count out the Wings Offense. With the way Z and Brunner were playing together should get some things going not to mention Datsyuk in the Mix along with Dirty Bert, Helm, and Filppula. And lets not forget that unlike other teams, the Wings have cap space, so i would not be surprised to see a beneficial trade coming up soon.
i agree completely.

im just simply saying, sportscenter canada lives off of hockey and should have the best "nhl analysts" around.

they've had the whole lockout to think about things and all they could honestly come up with is:

1. crosby/malkin top scores.

2. wings no playoff run.

3. kings and pens in the final. (ex stanley cup winners vs. crosby/malkin) who came up with this? a 15 year old?