View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:30 AM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by reftech View Post
Hahaha mike the original owner's neglect is why this boat was in such disarray! This was a one owner boat with 360 hours and u seen what it looked like when I got it. He has owned a 2001 ps190 for several years now and it's in fairly rough condition with some major Gelcoat blistering from sitting on the water. Such a shame.. Smh
That is funny....it is a shame... after being part of this forum and lurking on the others... there are users and enthusiasts. I stopped shakin' my head awhile back. Their neglect is our gain...unless of course the lafy is beyond help.

I would enjoy looking at the demographics with those who have means to buy new-or newer and how they care for these crafts vs. those who can only afford to buy second hand and how they care for these craft. Not pointing any fingers now at anyone - just curious... I know the people on the forums care because they take the time share, acknowledge, repair and most enjoyably debate the use of materials.

I can't wait to do more restoration on my 1995. My list is about 6K right now...