View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 08:03 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2012 X30, 6L
Well, I went to the MC source today and I'm a happy camper.

I was given a summary of the latest 2012 Medallion Software update that is in the dealers hands now and think it will resolve PP and that it allows for piggy backing. To adjust the timers on the 2012 with the touch screens, there is a tool your dealer will use to flash in that config. If they don't have the tool already, it is on the way.

For those without PnP (like mine) you will piggy back a sac and then your dealer will adjust the timer (revolutions of the pump) accordingly. For example if you piggy a 750# bag to the port locker, then have the dealer quadruple the revolutions (250# hard tank + 3 times the length of time) for that pump to fill the hard tank, then the sac. It will also correspond to the % full as a 1000# ballast on the touch screen. So now at 25% full, just the hard tank will be full...and at 75% full, 50% of the bag plus the entire hard tank.

One key item to remember, for some reason he mentioned to not delete 'the boat' in the touch screen config, that will cause you to have to have it reprogrammed by the dealer.

Also note a mute button will be on most or all screens and user interface has been improved for cruise. Also fixed the sensitivity of the screen. The update also addresses PnP boats as well.

He said they tested it thoroughly. To be frank, I was pretty impressed with the level of detail and comprehension of the issues he had.

Last edited by KahunaCraft; 01-12-2013 at 08:27 PM.