Thread: St. Maarten
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:54 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2014 X-2
St. Maarten

I'm heading to St. Maarten on Sunday, anyone have any recommendations for things to do and places to buy/rent from? A lot of stuff online just lists phone numbers. Logistics are all set up, now we're just planning what to do while we're there.

So far, I've got a fishing trip booked. We are planning on heading to Anguilla one day, but haven't worked out how to get there (take the cheap ferry or pay for a cruise/snorkel trip). We are also going to kayak over to Pinel Island for an afternoon. We plan on surfing and maybe kiteboarding, but I don't have that set up yet. I found a couple of places to call to rent, but no prices, also, I'm not sure if you can rent kiteboard gear or not (a couple places that had lessons specified that they don't rent).

I've also found 3 places that claim you can wakeboard/waterski, but that's all they say. I'm guessing they're probably not running an inboard, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I've got 3 open days right now for surf/kite/wake/ski activities and whatever else we decide on.