View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 02:25 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
JJ

Got visitor message and found the thread. Sorry I totally forgot about this thread so I figured I'd update.

Ok MC does not make my exact stickers any more. Mine have the black fade to white and those were back in '02 ish.

The new drip mold letters are white with a chrome outline. Same size, font, length, height, as mine. Only difference is color. Chrome and white would POP on your rig. Then on the transom I would put the large chrome 3d Mastercraft across the back. Nothing on the sides in the rear where I have ProStar 190, leave yours blank or naked back there.

IIRC they are $85 a side and $50 for the back.

I have to put the white and chrome decals on my friends X9. His boat had the stupid screen printed gangster X9 with the wakeboarder of fire doing a trick and we removed that stupid sticker. We are going a much classier look.

The only difference in size was the tournament team graphics because they are larger.

You want the x35, X45, Mastercraft side graphics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....