View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 10:57 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2003 Maristar 210 Predator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski-me View Post
^^^^^ ahhhhh, now your name makes sense!

I was also looking at CC SNOBs but the ski wakes had less favorable reviews. Even looked at the 206. Love my MC and the value has held steady for a number of years now. I paid $13k for mine 3 or 4 years ago with 200 hrs. I'm sure I can still sell mine for at least $13k.
Ha, I have wondered if anyone has even gotten my name, or figured it out. Don't get me wrong, CC makes an awesome boat and I would still love to have one, but my eyes have definitely been opened to MC now.

I was actually a fiberglass engineer for CC and I can tell you that they put the utmost care into the manufacture of a Correct Craft boat.

I have also been to the MC plant, as my former boss works there for Hydra Sports so I got to see a good bit of stuff that most probably do not get to see. I even got to hop on one of the new models and do a little problem solving. It made me miss it. Since I was in the business, I probably noticed a little more than the normal person would about how MC makes their boats. They make a nice high quality boat and I am happy to be able to own one.