View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 04:28 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Most of these turbocharged "downsizing" gas-engine concepts that have been sold here in europe for the last years only match their milage numbers on paper/in manufacturers test cycles and not in real life. If you use the horsepower/torque the consumption is far off, the comparable diesels are somewhat better in that paper/real life comparison.
My VW 2.0T exceeds its on paper numbers, even at 70 mph.

YMMV, literally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx822 View Post
Thats very impressive. Ford continues to win me over. Just get a new designer. Their cars and trucks imho look like 10lbs of crap in a 5lb bag. But dam they are good. And GM can s my d with all their BS lately. I hate to say. I may become a Ford guy in the future. Still holding out for my bowtie. Kinda like being a Cubs fan ....
The new front end of the 2013 Fusion borrows a bit from Aston. Looks nice to me. Hopefully, the interiors have improved. That's where they have always lost me.

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Last edited by east tx skier; 12-23-2012 at 04:31 PM.