View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 07:56 AM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiwake View Post
Thanks for the replies guys. I think I want to do my own fuel system, I could replce the whole modlue with the original but from that fuelpump101 link bturner2 posted, it looks like the original system has problems anyway. So if I just get the right in tank fuel pump I should be able to connect is straight to the regulator and it would work ok.

Do you know the correct ratings I need for the pump, from what I have found I think it is 45 GPH at 95psi? Can anyone confirm that.

On another note, becuase I didn' trust the ****ty plastic filter and was worried about moisture in the tank that I might not have been able to get out, I put an inline Racor filter and water seperator. I have since read this might cause problems with getting air in a fuel injected system, I can't see how this would happen but your opinions would be appreciated.

Thaiwake - looking forward to your solution. That's the one thing I would like to learn more of. The pump you bought is a too stage pump which you can also buy at Napaonline...not available at most Napa shops and is about half the price. would love to know the setup and how you setup and manage the return fuel system...lots of pic please..