View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:29 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2009 X-Star LY6
Thanks guys for your comments. I will attempt to answer some of your questions/comments.

I do plan on putting my under the bow sheild graphic I created for my X25, but in Charcole grey with white background. I wont install that untill spring.

Just behind the MC sheild there is the word "Star", its just hard to see. the effect I was going for is to have the sheild and "Star" quite dark to almost appear like a watermark image.

The X looks pink in the image, but its actually pro-tour red.

The idea of putting on a PWT wrap on a non PWT boat? so whats the big deal? its just a wrap. You can get the 2012 PWT wrap for the current X-star so it looks like you have the 2012 PWT star. http://www.sirlinwraps.com/wraps
501s is correct, I like my boats to have 'comp' look to them - just my personal opinion. Vehicles on the other had, I perfer them stock. I coulnt find a PWT star for sale (seen one up close here in Edmonton), so I decided to make my own version, just cause I loved the graphics on it, and it was an easy fit for the boat I purchased, had it been a different color, the wrap would have ben different

Thanks for the compliment on the interior - this is one thing that I am super excited about. I was hoping to find a star with the mocha/beech interior, and now I got one.

Owned:
2012 X25
2011 X25
2009 Moomba LSV
2009 Moomba Outback V
2008 Monterey FS180
Pelican 4 set paddle boat
plastic tug boat when I was 4

Last edited by bjames; 12-11-2012 at 01:36 PM.