View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 08:49 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 40th Anniv. Prostar 197 MCX and Powerslot
Thanks guys:
The details are this.....The house will be 2206SF log cabin style A-frame/timberframe home, 3 bed, 2.5 bath with a 2 story greatroom and a walkout basement(to be finished eventually with a gym, office, family room, work room and additional 1/2 bath). Master bedroom and bath are on first floor along with kitchen and laundry with the additional 2 bedrooms being upstairs off of a loft which overlooks the greatroom.
The garage, well it is 24 wide and 30 deep with an 8 foot door and will be heated. Once I get past the major construction hurdles and see that my costs are not being overrun the plan is to add a 40x60 pole barn with a 12 foot door so that the boat and truck never come unhitched, and I have plenty of room for toys, storage, etc.. The pole building will be heated as well but this likely will not get done for about another year, unless of course I hit the lottery or you guys want to take up a donation pool for me....give it some thought!!!

HVAC will be YORK and I plan to run plenty of power to the house....ran 200 amp service back to the site over the summer.

The driveway is now 1480 feet in length from the road to the garage and took 710 ton of 1's and 2's to construct along with about 400 ton of clay that we excavated making my pond larger, and took to the front of the property in order to make the transition to the road level. Thank god for the Meyer V snowplow!!!

Let the fun begin!!!

Last edited by jkski; 12-03-2012 at 08:53 AM.