View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:30 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200 SS, 2006, 5.7L Crusader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski-me View Post
About time you chimed in! Boy, you covered a lot in that paragraph! I was wondering how your Blazer turned out.....sounds like it was a great buy! Love to see it this summer if possible.

Well, when did I get that blazer, 88 or 89?? Long time ago. it's over 300k now...

Man, awesome game! Couldn't believe it really. Had a lot of Huskies in our house so that made it sweeter.

Yea, I couldn't resist on this trailer. I just didn't think I'd come across that deal anytime soon so I better pursue it the best I can.....fortunately it worked out.

Hope things are well bud! Say hi to Kelli
I'm pretty sure the full size Blazer was purchased in the summer of '89. Didn't you get t-boned in the mid-sized brown one that summer? I thought I was buying the Blazer to be a lake rig to be left up at the lake place, but all the family wanted in town so we could use it more. So now my truck gets kicked out of the garage during the summer. Pretty awesome game for sure. Looks like you did great on the trailer trade. I've seen some of your fiber glass work so I'm sure that fender will look brand new when you get finished with it. Have a great winter and we'll see you this summer when you're in town.