View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:23 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Prostar 205, 1994, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgardjr1 View Post
That's too funny Jeff. I replaced my swing away arm and brake actuator with the same one that you did this last summer. I haven't hooked the brake line back to the new master cylinder/actuator yet-it's on the list for next spring. Blazer looks as good as it did when you pulled it in to the parking lot at the house 23? years ago. My '72 is keeping the boat company in the garage up at our lake place. I had to put a HEI distributor in last summer when something in the original set up crapped out and I lost spark, but other than that it ran great all summer. Best part about the Blazer is that Kelli loves to drive it-I haven't taken any grief for buying since the original phone call I received after I sent her a picture of "her new rig". Bunch of guys were in town last weekend for the Apple Cup and had a great time hanging out on Saturday night. There's some talk about doing a reunion ...
About time you chimed in! Boy, you covered a lot in that paragraph! I was wondering how your Blazer turned out.....sounds like it was a great buy! Love to see it this summer if possible.

Well, when did I get that blazer, 88 or 89?? Long time ago. it's over 300k now...

Man, awesome game! Couldn't believe it really. Had a lot of Huskies in our house so that made it sweeter.

Yea, I couldn't resist on this trailer. I just didn't think I'd come across that deal anytime soon so I better pursue it the best I can.....fortunately it worked out.

Hope things are well bud! Say hi to Kelli

1994 205, LT1