View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:24 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2006 Supra 20V
Forgot to mention the payment method. I'll be using PayPal for this. This is to protect both you, and me. It will allow me to keep record of who has paid, so there is no he said/she said stuff, and paypal will help you get money back if you don't receive the product. If you don't have a paypal account, sign up at www.paypal.com

PayPal does charge a fee of 2.5 or 3%... can't remember which. This fee is ONLY charged if you use a debit/credit card that is attached to your paypal account. If you add your bank account, there are zero charges to send money. This is very simple, just grab a check and use the routing number and account number at the bottom of it.

If you don't want to add your bank account, and want to use a credit card instead, you will need to pay the fees on your end. Do this by sending the money as a "gift" and select the box that incurrs fees to you.

If you absolutely refuse to use paypal, I just signed up for that Square Credit Card reader that plugs into the phone. Once I receive that I'll see if there's a way that I can punch in a credit card number by hand. If you pay that way, I'll add the 2.75% fee they charge onto the total cost of your order.

I'd prefer paypal, but understand if it's not feasible. I don't want to deal with checks, money orders, etc. Sorry.

I'll post my paypal information once I have the final count on orders.

Last edited by mzimme; 11-27-2012 at 12:26 PM.