I was able to drag the boat home and thankfully it fit in my garage, although the garage was not the issue, but my steep driveway. I left a nice long white line from the trailer wheels hitting as well as a black mark from the spare tire dragging. At any rate I have three inches to spare once I got it in the garage. Sure would be nice to have a folding tongue. Having it at the house enables me to actually work on the boat rather than think of everything I would like to do to the boat.
Project one is done. I removed the old case for the radio, which was broken and instead of replacing it, I fabricated a plastic piece and put a new cover on that came with the radio. So far so good. I also replaced the speakers with some weather resistant speakers. Nothing special, just something that doesn't buzz from having busted speakers when I have music playing. I am not one that has to have a nice booming system in the boat. Not saying I wouldn't like one, I just would rather spend my money elsewhere at this point.
Now that the radio is done for now, I will move onto my next project. Tinting and painting the windshield.