View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:00 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2003 X-30
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocksideMC View Post
Hello guys. This is Don McCain. I am in sales at dockside marine on lake Conroe. I wanted to take a minute to give a heads up on a few issues that y'all have had with our service department. I know that we certainly had a rough beginning as do many dealers who are growing very rapidly. Typically new dealers have a pretty large spike in sales right when they pick up the line, as we did when we were blessed with MC. What then occurs is a very strong influx of new boats to be serviced in a very short period of time. During that time we are also trying to train service personnel to take care of your boat to the best of their ability. This is a curve in which we have to try and keep current customers happy along with brand new customers all while learning a brand new line of products (some indmar, some Ilmor). That being said, I have been frustrated by this as well. I am happy to announce that we have made some significant investments in training, parts in stock, we have acquired quality veteran inboard techs, as well as a new team leader back there that is hammering down these long lead times on service tickets. I would be happy to take any of your calls if you have any questions or you can call the service dept direct at 936-447-6162. After all. We are your local Mastercraft dealers and we are dedicated to making service on the boat easier and as painless as possible. WE Want your business!! Please give us a shot. Thanks, Don 936-447-6161
Don nice job coming on the board and responding. I don't live in Houston but if I did I would come by just because you responded to the negative complaints. It amazes me how many companies never respond, 9 out of 10 times customers just want to know that someone is hearing their frustration and will to respond. Nice work, hope to stop by and meet you if I am in town.