View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 12:32 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
A couple noteworthy quotes from Ron Paul's speech yesterday.

"If it's not accepted that big government, fiat money, ignoring liberty, central economic planning, welfarism, and warfarism caused our crisis we can expect a continuous and dangerous march toward corporatism and even fascism with even more loss of our liberties."

"The #1 responsibility for each of us is to change ourselves with hope that others will follow. This is of greater importance than working on changing the government; that is secondary to promoting a virtuous society. If we can achieve this, then the government will change."

I am proud to say I have accomplished both of these. It is my hope the rest of you will follow.

Thank you Ron Paul for being the greatest statesman of my lifetime.
After reading the speech a number of times so I could wrap my head around the big picture and insert his details.."all I can think of is we are screwed"....

I admire him for saying that he was unable to achieve what the constitution wanted. No one else would have said so.

So for now we are again stuck until the mid year elections. Market dying... Obama smiling....
The middle class is base with the biggest amount of dollars...the Obama - what a fricken liar...and I hate that he thinks we are "all" stupid... not enough dollars in the top 1.5%.

Sooo how many months before a National Sales Tax... I know its comin.....