View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:39 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2008 Prostar 214 w/ mini tower mcx
Congrats on your new job. Welcome back to Texas..,,

We live near downtown, in Mid-town, off Washington. We store our PS214 @ Lakeside Landing on HWY 105, on the southern shore of Lake Conroe. Its about a 20-30 minute drive from the Woodlands. They offer vallet launch from 8a-8 summer/8a-5p winter, and have 2 private ramps with 24/7 access. We store in a 30x12 and pay $130 pr/mnth, including vallet launch. There are several boat/rv storage places near the Woodlands. You shouldn't have any problems finding one. I work on the south side of town near Beltway 8/I45 south, If you need help finding a place near South Houston, I can scout around. I will be headed up to the lake both Sat & Sun this weekend, driving past the Woodlands, so I can also try and get some contact info for some of the storage places near there.

The local MC/Nautique dealer is called Dockside Marine, but like psychobilly posted, we use TSR (Texas Ski Ranch). Like east tx skier said about his dealer, we were so well taken care of by TSR that we are customers for life. Dockside is right down the street from my boat storage, but I'd rather make the 3 hour tow to TSR. Lets just say several people I know have had "issues" with Dockside. PM me if you would like specifics.

TSR TSR

Last edited by gts-20; 11-09-2012 at 11:49 AM.