View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:43 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft X-45
People near The Woodlands,Tx - Storage / Dealer etc questions..

So looks like rather than the trip I was going to take down towards the end of the summer, I finally landed a Job in The Woodlands. I am going to be towing the boat down from Oregon the week after Thanksgiving. I am thinking just because of rain after I load all the stuff back into it (life jackets, ropes etc that I removed for winter storage, putting back for just the move) I am going to see about getting it Shrink Wrapped just because of any rain / snow I may have to drive though along the way.

SOOOO I saw a dealer right off 45 that had some nice Wakesetters, but is there a MC dealer around the area?

Anyone have indoor winter storage? I have been winterized and in heated storage since beginning of August. But I don't atleast for now want to store it at the house. I am looking for a place that can fit the X-45 and not cost an insane amount though.

Anyone have a really nice really cheap house they need to rent?

Anything else I should know about the area? I just got the offer pretty much 2 days ago and I have to be there Dec 3 so I am in a RUSH to find a place and get packed and drive down etc. I need to be on the road like no later than the monday after TG.