View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 11:27 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by tls View Post
Yep, we are talking about the same lake. I know Calls311 as well. I didn't know he was on this forum. I'd seen him out on the lake from time to time & finally met him this past year - he's a nice guy.

Great info about Berlin lake. I'd definitely like the tour in the spring. I've skied on the southwest part of the lake once with a friend who belongs to a private campground up there with access to a private ramp. Seemed like a nice, relatively protected area with few other boaters. I'm told their is a slalom course somewhere on that part of the lake - not sure if that's true, and whether it is a public or private course.
Private Camp Ground with Ramp. Somebody else I need to befriend!

I have heard there was someone that used to put a course out there a while ago but have not seen one out there for many years. I know Captain Planet picked up one and was trying to get approval to put it up on Berlin. We'll see how he fairs.

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams