View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:37 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2003 Prostar 197 TT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double D View Post
Congrats on the boat! One of my favorites!! First boat or moving from something else?
I recently sold a 2008 Yamaha 232 Limited. Great family boat, but we really couldn't ski behind it. Now that the kids are learning to ski, we felt it was time to make a change. I'd been thinking of maybe getting a 214 in a couple of years, but I couldn't wait that long...

Quote:
You didn't sell that 190 a few months ago did you?? Where abouts in North Canton?
That was my friend (Swibby69) who lives across the street from me. He sold a '95 190 and also bought an '03 197 earlier this spring. We live about a 2 miles east of the airport.

Quote:
We have a good contingent of MasterCraft (and others) guys in NorthEast Ohio and specifically around Massillon, North Canton and Akron with a good dealer (www.bhmtrilakes.com) up off 76 in Rootstown (you probably now that), plus all the great Buckeye Bash folks. All willing to answer questions through here or maybe share/combine rides. Heck, I wanted to go out today since it was 80 degrees!!! Friggen job gets in the way!
It's nice to know there are some local guys. I had talked to jkski a couple times by PM, and saw that you, zsqure, and captain planet were in the area. We'll have to get out together on the water in the spring!