View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 12:34 PM
benysh benysh is offline
TT Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2012
Boat: 1976 Stars and Stripes
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2
ah, just mufflers...

okay. I assumed they were doing some muffling function and/or keeping water out. But was thinking there would be a specific term for them. In my searches, I'd seen references to 'silencers'. I just wanted to be sure I was searching for the correct thing as I go off to order parts.

Relatedly, anyone with recommendations on best places to find parts or manuals for older boats like this '76 S&S ?
Reply With Quote