View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 02:03 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
There is not way to sand the entire boat to get that "Maaco Paint Job" off of it, re-gel, or come back with a quality paint job for less then 5k. The amount of hours to just sand the entire boat will be extremely large. Then you end up having a 10K boat with 20k into it.

If you want to have something for your family that would look good the wrap is the way to go. Wrap it, use it, Sell it and some new owner will love it.

Unless you are emotionally attached to this boat be careful trying to fix the paint issue.

I know first hand how the project goes of trying to improve and make it better. Bought my boat 7 years ago. Over the last 7 years I have spent $16,000 in add ons and I have documentation to show for it... If you are wanting to be extremely upside down like I am then, by all means spend away.

Its sad that I have a 93' 190 that has so much in it. Its like I had to marry my boat because there is no way that I can take 10k for it now knowing that I have close to 25k-27k into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....