View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 03:37 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 19' Bayliner with volvo penta engine and outdrive
I have an Obien kneeboard and would like your ski.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhasser View Post
I bought this ski for my father-in-law, he tried it once and decided his skiing days were over. Here is the info on it from the website. $350 new, looking for best $ offer or trade for a kneeboard, located in Green Bay, WI buyer pays actual shipping costs or arrange to pick up.

Connelly Big Daddy Slalom Ski with Adjustable Binding and Rear Toe Strap

The Big Daddy features all the length and width you could ever need with over 550 square inches of total surface area! This ski was engineered for the super-sized guy in mind. The over 220 lb skier will appreciate the surface area and design that will let them cruise the lake in style. The wide tip and tail, combined with the C.T.S. (Connelly Tracking System) allows for effortless and stable deep water starts and a forgiving ride at speeds 28 mph and under. We are so confident that the big guy’s will love this ski that we back the Big Daddy with the Performance Guarantee.

Construction: C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology), fiberglass wrap, high gloss PBT top, closed cell polyurethane resin core, hand tuned Acrylam base.
Hi i'm new to this site and not sure how i'm suppose to reply to these Quotes. I have an O'brien kneeboard that I would like to see someone get a lot more use out of. It's red with black pad and knee strap. My boys are too into the wakeboards and never use the kneeboard anymore. I grew up water skiing and now that i'm 44 and much heavier than in my younger years i can't get up on the old skis anymore and need the wide ski. I only wish they could have come up with a better name for it, since i'm female it's hard to swallow that the ski for me is called Big Daddy!!!! Not sure if i can post my email and phone number but here goes... laurie.thrasher@yahoo.com 208-740-0430