View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 11:57 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Good point! My brother owned a 1999 SN with an Eagle trailer. The vertical v-pad setup is the exact model he had on his trailer and I ordered it from Eagle directly. I had to do nothing with my trailer as it bolted right over my main strut. The only issue I had was I had to tell them it was for one of their trailers and what boat type it was for, since they change the setup based on the boat. At the time I knew his would fit mine so I just told them is was a 99 SN, and it works great!!

Yeah, I dont do that boat buddy / roller crapola either. Drive into the pads, drive off.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloaked View Post
Crapola as in, the typical boat buddy / roller / type setup on my trailer. I can see this as an improvement to my preferences of landing on my trailer. However, I'd very much want to add a tiedown to the bow eye to trailer, other than just a winch, something similar to the Boat Buddy tie down for the bow. I have those on the rear of my trailer and they are convenient for use. These boats will come off a trailer much easier than what one thinks.

Thanks for the details of the vertical bunk. Heck, just post them up here. My PM box is broken...

Thank you

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams