View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 10:48 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 1992 prostar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by east tx skier View Post
For what it's worth, a swivel mount is going to look pretty "pontoon." It's a sports car.
/your boat. Do as you like, but ... (see above).
I get onto this site for help and to help others if I can , not to bash others ideas , even if I think they look PONTOON , SO... Thanks for the awesome comment , Atleast my PONTOON says mastercraft on the side, and we wont even get into the jumpseats that u rave over that are actually made for a PONTOON or FISHING boat ... They dont look PONTOON at all ...

The swivel that I use is 1 7/8 inches tall from top to bottom , so the PONTOON look is out of the question .. It raises the seat 1 7/8 inches , which in my book isnt enough to even notice that its raised . Also U cant see the swivel , the seat is so low to the floor of the boat that u cant see undernieth it to tell that I have a swivel on my seat .. The only reason u would know there was a swivel there is if u grab the seat and spin it ..

This might not be for everyone , but it must have been for someone because mastercraft puts swivels on the drivers seats now ....

As for pics I will take some today when I get out of work

Part # from overtons -- 75631 -- This isnt the one I have but it appears to be even smaller at 3/4 of an inch thick .

Walmart website has them , but no part # Type in "Springfield seat swivel" in the search box and it will bring it up