View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 12:34 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200 SS, 2006, 5.7L Crusader
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZX9 View Post
Not sure of the part number but i had the UPF actuator put on. They cut off the reliable and it fit with some minor grinding I believe right into the swinging mechanism.
From looking at the UPF actuator it looked like it had the potential to be a relatively easy install. The Mastercraft setup on my 2006 trailer has an actuator piece and a separate master cylinder. The actuator piece is held in the swinging tongue by two large pins held in place by snap rings. The UPF actuator is held in by two pins but I know for sure that I will need to drill new holes for both of the UPF pins. The front pin in the UPF is designed to move forward and backward-in my current setup the front hole that the pin slides through is not slotted like the UPF. The other issue I see is if the fill cap on the UPF master cylinder lines up with the hole that the old master cylinder used. I'll take a look at how much work it would be to retro fit it into the MC setup or just cut the swinging tongue off and weld on the outer UPF that I bought.