View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 12:45 PM

Boat: 06 X30
Quote:
Originally Posted by areamike View Post
Name 10 things that differ between Obama's and Romney's policies. Romney is no different than Obama.

Same big government, same regulations, same bailouts, same unconstitutional wars.

Romney wants to increase the troops by 100K!

Who do you all really want to head this country. A Person that has added over 5 trillion in debt and is continuing to add more. One that has never proposed a balanced budget? One that voted to raise the debt ceiling, one that supports war, is wanting to add 100K troops to fighting overseas. One that has had multiple affairs on his wife? One that is a rich politician funded by wall street and bankers? One that has NEVER served in the armed forces and or risked his/her life for this country or even had any of their immediate family members serve? If that is who you want, then keep voting for the status quo.

As for me, if it comes down to Romney or Obama, I will vote for NONE OF THE ABOVE! I will NOT be a sheep. And in the end I can at least sit back and blame all those who did vote for either one of those self serving crooked politicians.
Then he has my vote and twice on Sunday.