View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 08:30 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumbergh View Post
@ mgorczak1:

The bad hose was the muffler to exhaust flange hose (3" x 3'). So so truly satisfy your OCD, your gonna have to pull panel behind the engine dog house and undo the 4 hose camps (each side and pull hoses).

Sorry to be an enabler.

But now you have me thinking that I should pull my starboard riser and put new bolts and gasket just to match the great looking hardware on the port side previously done in the past few months.
ha! I checked that....lol...already.... I can see on my 1995 from the stern all the way to the "silent masters"....

Thanks for enabling me I will probably change the hoses...since I have it apart... or maybe not...16 bucks for gaskets hoses still acceptable...rebuilt the trailer this year so I may have to wait till fall 2012.

Good catch on the hose...thanks for the picture "cloaked" I am sure more people checked on their hoses...funny chasin some of the threads...removing the risers seemed difficult for many...cut a allen wrench made the job a snap!