Originally Posted by Lumbergh
The bad hose was the muffler to exhaust flange hose (3" x 3'). So so truly satisfy your OCD, your gonna have to pull floor panel behind the engine dog house and undo the 4 hose camps (each side and pull hoses).
Think of it as an opportunity to clean the aft bilge, lube your rudder assembly, and inspect the aft portion of the blower hose.
I found the battery terminal covers back there while I was working, slid them back up onto battery. Also rerouted the shower hose up against the hull instead of against the muffler.
Sorry to be an enabler.
But now you have me thinking that I should pull my starboard riser and put new bolts and gasket just to match the great looking hardware on the port side previously done in the past few months. Yours looks so clean and will look great once you reassemble with new hardware.
I started working on a new cable pull for the boat I have now, to relocate the battery to the front. I have the entire flooring out now as well as the seats and engine cover, fuel cell, etc... Cleaning the entire basement of the boat, pulling new cables, new stereo speakers / wiring, dual batteries, etc... It never ends... Hoses are next, and I am replacing the plastic riser connections with brass inserts too...