Originally Posted by pbgbottle
i think i am going to just run some antifreeze throught it and then shut it down and most likely drain the engine and leave it be .i found some SIERRA Antifreeze-Coolant premium quality propylene glycol for an engine not RV stuff, hopefully this stuff won't kill my dog .
i may put some heat to them and see what happens .i'll post back if i ever get them out.
so if they do come out without stripping , can i replace them with brass plugs ?
thanks for the feedback guys .
4 or 5 gallons of the cheap RV antifreeze is the stuff to use. Search "winterization" on here and you will have tons of reading.