View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 12:21 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefooter92 View Post
[/b]

I have been thinking the same thing. What kind of trouble would we get into by cutting in a ski locker? The brochure showes the deck being a solid plate? The cooler is worthless. You have to cary all your stuff in a cooler to the boat then dump it in the floor to use it properly. Is it even insulated? Cant emagine the heat transfer from the motor to the cooler through the bilge. Well TOMMCAT let me know when you get the nerve to undertake the ski locker. I think the teak floor board would look great and tie in the platform for a complete package!
Yikes, that makes me think of the I/O I had previous to my '77. I really hated the look of the wood floor piece. Always looked cheesy to me. Might be able to pull it off in the Prostar though.

SPECIAL PRICE
ST205/75R15 KENDA LOADSTAR ON 15X5 WHITE SPOKE WHEEL, BALANCED & DELIVERED - $125 EACH

Tandem Axle Packages Starting at $569 - 4 Aluminum wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.
Single Axle Package Starting at $319 - 2 Aluminum wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 tires, mount & balance.

CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
*** FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS ***