View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 07:45 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2004 MasterCraft ProStar 197
There was definately a few food vendors there last year, but can not tell you what they were. We too brought a cooler with some snacks, beer, and a couple of lawn chairs. Most of the people were on the lake side of the lagoon, but one of my friends sat on the Lincoln Memorial side right off the 3 ball. He said you could see the whole course end to end really well and in one direction they were turning the 3 ball right in front of him. We (like most everyone else) were on the other side of the course and between the crowd and some of the trees along the water there were places where you would loose visibility of the skier. Still an amazing event. On Saturday they set up an autograph table and during one of the breaks all the skiers lined up at the table for anyone who bought a program to sign it. I felt a bit like a geek, but it was way cool to walk down the line and get everyone's signature. No other sport that I know of can you get this close to a professional. Several of the skiiers were actually thanking me for coming out and one even said Milwaukee had the best turn out so far in last years season. Its a shame that they are under appreciated that way. Come on down if you get a chance, you will not regret it.

2004 Prostar 197 - Red on White

350 TBI, Perfect Pass, Heater, Shower and a whole lot of fun!