View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 04:55 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2011 X-25
here are my 2 cents... We have a '11 x25 and boat in rough water. The tower does move, but only slightly, no noise. I have not experienced any swaying that would not be unacceptable or out of the ordinary. I expect some movement in rough water. The bimini...not happy with it. They could and should have done better. We have had a software update...worked better before the update, but I have been told they have a new one in a couple weeks. ours loses it set points and you have to disconnect the power then reset the tower by raising and lowering it 3 times. The board racks are now loose due to the shock from the waves, which I have been told will be fixed when we get it serviced this fall, I believe this to be a bushing issue.

This tower was a great option since we have to clear a bridge every time we go out. All in all very happy. They continue to improve the software and upgrade parts as they see where the problems are arising. I am sure the '12 version will be better as they learn from our comments.

As far as the bimini, I understand the Utah dealer has had a bimini fabricated that is much better, but have not seen pictures. Has anyone seen thier version??