View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 04:04 PM
MC Maniac
Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
Looks pretty darn good. What material did you use to put that together? I am buying a stripper pole for my boat as soon as I find a deal on a used one and will certainly be doing something to add some speakers.
I made a skeleton out of 2 pieces of wood and I think a 6.4 or 7" irrigation pipe with a cap on the other end. I never took pics because I was too afraid that it would become a total failure. I then used screen that is on the outside of your house that covers your windows. I screwed the pipe to the wood and wraped the screen over the skeleton. After a few coats of fiberglass resin I added some sheets of fiberglass and did a lot of sanding. Used some bondo filler and sanded it down nice. I used to have it base coated and cleared with black but putting it up and down at the lake caused scratches fast. I then took it to linex truck bed liner place and had it sprayed. I made it stronger and I dont ever worry about scratching it.

I took the racks off of the factory skylon bracket and drilled out bigger holes in the bracket so I could use a nut and bolt set up. The enclosure is bolted in between the bracket and the wakeboard rack.
Rollin' Gangsta Style

Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....