View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 07:30 AM
Footin's Avatar
Footin Footin is offline
MC Addict
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 2007 Maristar 200VRS X2
Location: Columbus,OH/Monticello,KY
Posts: 5,431
Its the can shaped part in line with the intake hose. It is between the bottom of the boat and where the intake hose feeds the motor. It has two hydraulic hoses connected to it also.
Reply With Quote