View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 08:25 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
The exhaust hose we have is 3" OD. What is the inside size 2 1/2" or 2 7/8"?

Hardin Marine has some that look the same. They have the same advertising for the product. I measured my pipe when I took the mufflers out while doing some projects. Just did not measure inside. I am thinking its closer to 2 1/2".

The part number you showed me may not fit our exhaust hose. I am interested in more information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
My mufflers are also out of my boat right now. If need be I can go measure them and know exactly what size the inlet to the muffler is. Only thing is that they are 30 min away form me right now. I will be at the barn probably later this week. I can measure them for you if you like.
Kyle, how is the pricing of the Hardin units?
Also, I will need to check on the actual diameter of the inlet vs the outlet. I know when I replaced my rubber flappers they were considered 4" and I checked again last night and they are 4". However, I need to lift up the floor or pull the existing and check the muffler connection point to verify that diameter. I will see what I can do to measure those before the weekend so you don't have too. But if I can't accomplish that before the weekend I don't have any time over the weekend.

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams