View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 10:46 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus_Freak View Post
I am tentatively planning to do the same thing for cosmetic reasons only. Do you have the stock rubber dealios now? Let me know how it goes.
JF, I do currently have the rubber dealios now. I also want to put dual exhaust and stainless tips on my Avalanche but have not pulled that trigger yet. I am updating the boat with new speakers and stereo this year so why not these awesome looking exhaust tips...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow78mc View Post
They look like they will cut your feet.
Yellow78mc, Well yeah, if you stick your feet way up under the platform. But if you know their there, and you warn people they are there, no worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Please send me pics when you get them installed.
Kyle, Will do when I pull the trigger. Right now they are on backorder and here is the information I got from Rex Marine. Good response so far.

"Thanks for your interest in Rex Marine Products. Your price on 2 SST142F tips would be $229.94. Shipping would be about $12.00. I don't have tips in stock at the moment, but we could put a set on back order for you if you would like."
"That price is tips with flappers. We have a 5 year warranty on the flappers. It is almost impossible for them to come out."

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams