View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 09:10 PM
rudaire rudaire is offline
TT Regular
Join Date: Jul 2009
Boat: 02 X star
Posts: 46
now that I think of it, that hose that connects the valley to the recirculation pump is probably the 'heater hose' i hear people talk about.. Automotive applications would use this as the heat source for the heater core I believe.. I haven't seen this hose on my boat, but i didn't look specifically for it last time I saw the engine, and it is hard to see the front of the engine being a V-drive..
Reply With Quote