Originally Posted by Chief
Welcome to the forum! You will find a wealth of information here Wakesurfer. Get yourself an account!
Go through your boat end to end. Start fresh with everthing possible or affordable. You can never go wrong with:
1. new gas and fuel filter
2. new oil and filter
3. new tranny oil and filter (if applicable)
4. grease all the steering points
5. Install a perko flusher and flush engine really well with Salt Away
6. Inspect the trailer and make sure your brakes work and the hubs are lubed.
7. Bleed the brakes
8. New Impeller, make sure transmission cooler is clean of any old Impeller chunks.
You will find a wealth of information here, sometimes not as already seen.
Thank you very much for all your help this site and the people like you are what make America a great place to be. Ole Glory is flying high at my home.