Welcome to the forum! You will find a wealth of information here Wakesurfer. Get yourself an account!
Go through your boat end to end. Start fresh with everthing possible or affordable. You can never go wrong with:
1. new gas and fuel filter
2. new oil and filter
3. new tranny oil and filter (if applicable)
4. grease all the steering points
5. Install a perko flusher and flush engine really well with Salt Away
6. Inspect the trailer and make sure your brakes work and the hubs are lubed.
7. Bleed the brakes
8. New Impeller, make sure transmission cooler is clean of any old Impeller chunks.
You will find a wealth of information here, sometimes not as already seen.
2006 Maristar 200VRS MCX
KGB Ballast and all the works!
Tow Veh: 2010 Toyota Tundra
Bike: 2007 HD Street Glide
Beer:Sam Adams Boston Lager/ Cherry Wheat, Petes
Strawberry Blonde, Petes Wicked Ale
Chief Petty Officer: "Results not excuses"
"You Can't Beat a Tree"
Last edited by Chief; 09-29-2009 at 09:57 PM.