Maristar 210 VRS or X-2?
I am currently in the market for a Mastercraft V-drive. We have looked at a Maristar 210 VRS and an X2 - both have towers. We will be using the boat for recreational skiing, wakeboarding, wakesurfing and as an all around family boat - so we definitely want a V-Drive and are trying to combine the best of all worlds - a great watersports boat with a fun and roomy family boat. A few questions that I would love some feedback on:
1. What do folks like about their Maristars and how do they primarily use them? Same question for X-2 owners? What can't I do with one versus the other?
2. Will we notice any difference between the 310 RTP engine and the 350 MCX? How important is this?
3. I know the X2 has the 205v hull? Will we notice any difference for skiing or wakeboarding between the Maristar 210 hull and the X2 205v hull? Am I splitting hairs?
4. Any other V-drives in the 2004-2006 range that you might recommend?
5. What other factors should we consider (perfect pass, ballasts) that folks have found absolutely essential?
Thanks for sharing your knowledge and opinions. Dan
Last edited by Daniel G.; 09-27-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Reason: add another question