View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 09:48 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuoyChaser View Post
the "L" didn't appear until after calibration was done, then the "N" popped right up...really drives and skis amazing, I would have never thought it would ski better...

now just need the "across yellow or white line" beeps like the Infinity does, when your driver goes out of the boat path!!!with GPS mapping, anything is possible...

another cool feature is the "time display" from GPS, great way to quickly check what time it is...

I'm still surprised to have to enter in crew weight, certainly essential when doing the calibration to get it right. I did it at a little over 1/2 tank.
If you don't have a short setup, you can just ballpark the crew weight. It's not as crucial of a value as it was in digital pro.

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.